Sherlyn Chopra Playboy Pic Model


Sherlyn Chopra's Playboy Picture should come anytime given the fact that the sexy bombshell has decided to strip for Playboy. Sherlyn is really gung-ho about the call from Hugh Hefner, Playboy boss who wants her to be the part of the magazine cover known for giving men instant erections.

Sherlyn revealed to a news daily, “I have never posed nude therefore I was a bit apprehensive about the offer. But I got a photographer friend to do a few test clicks and I loved the results. I can do positions which the magazine would love.”

Sherlyn is also excited about meeting ‘Playboy’ supremo Hugh Hefner. “I wanted to meet him for a long time and the time has finally come. I will be going to his mansion. I have heard so many interesting stories about him and now it’s my chance to know him up, close and personal.”

In fact, Sherlyn Chopra had always wanted to be a Playboy model, especially since 2007. Sherlyn says, that she would make India proud by featuring on Playboy. She says, “Of course I would love to be on the cover. I would want to make India proud. But I am not keen on centre spread. I only want to be the cover babe. So given an opportunity I would definitely love to be on all the popular adult magazines.”

We will buy all those magazines Sherlyn and we would spend most of the time in the loo, paying a tribute to your amazing figure.wink wink :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...